- Health: We aim to develop sources of clean drinking water.
- Education: We collect and deliver school supplies to elementary and secondary school children. We seek sponsorships for individual children, as well as raise scholarship funds for elementary and secondary school students.
- Women’s Safety & Welfare: We seek sponsors for individual women in our micro-loan program. We raise funds to purchase and maintain motorcycles for SOS FED (SOS Femmes en Danger) staff to assist rape victims in rural areas. Additionally, we participate in the annual “Breaking the Silence Congo Week”.
- Food security: We raise funds for agricultural projects in villages, including a community farm program.
- Recruitment: We are looking for volunteers to join us in service trips for our projects.